How long have you been waiting to finally gain the confidence go after that dream job?
You know the dream job. The one that’s everything OTHER than the job you have today.
The career that’s been floating in the back of your mind. The “one-day” career. It’s the job you “think” you could do well…but…
It’s the job that you won’t allow yourself to think about because it hurts too much to realize you are not there yet. It’s the job that adds $5K, $10k or maybe even $20k to your salary. – you know the one.
It’s THAT job.
It’s okay to desire more out of your career. It’s okay to give your job search one-more-try. It is even okay to walk away from what feels “safe” today to what could be fulfilling tomorrow.
Sure…what if you fail? You know…what if you try and it doesn’t work out? Or maybe you’ve watched enough people take a chance on themselves and fail. Maybe there’s too much at stake, too much to risk, or maybe you’ve never seen anyone (who looks like you) try what you are wanting to try with your career.
But… what if you WIN? What if you become the first—the success—the positive example? No more being overlooked, ignored, or passed over for promotions because you now THRIVE.
Imagine yourself 3 months from now, being EXACTLY where you want to be in life. Paying off debt, finally starting your family, buying a new home for you and your child. You feel respected. Your thoughts are valued. Your voice is heard. You are the go-to person that you always knew you were meant to be!
Or maybe, just maybe… you are earning enough to finally start putting money to the side to finance what’s most important to you -- your entrepreneurial dreams!
If you are feeling pulled for something greater, chances are there is something greater out there waiting for you. But you must make the leap. Career success IS possible for you—today, being who you are, with the current skills you have.
The Offer Magnet Job Seeker Course is the strategy that will reveal the areas that have been holding you back. You’ll leap ahead of everyone else when it comes to attracting great offers.
- Do you struggle with your own confidence to apply to your dream job?
- Do you feel that race has played a role in your ability to quickly and successfully land a new career?
- Are you feeling discouraged with your ability to move from job to career?
- Are you feeling held back on your current job and unsure of why they have not promoted you?
- After multiple job applications or interviews, do you now have honest fears about your ability to be successful in your job search?
Become an “Offer Magnet” in just 4 weeks with my exclusive at-home training, and you’ll be positioned to:
- Think (about who you are, about your worth, and about the outcome of your job search) – getting you to a positive mindset.
- Identify your narrative (we’ll help you describe what to tell the employer about who you are and your previous career experience ‒whether it is in your resume or during an interview)
- Design your strategy (use what has worked for others in your job search and your networking)
- Nail your interview (we teach you how to prep for your interview and develop persuasion techniques)
- Negotiate like a pro (determine what you want within an offer package and how to articulate that to the employer)
- Make a smooth exit – transition (we teach you how to leave one job or employer)
In order to become an OFFER MAGNET, you must have (1) the right mindset, (2) the ability to clear emotional rocks and (3) the right job search tactics.
The Offer Magnet Job Seeker (OMJS) Program helps you to meet these goals. OMJS helps you to aim clearly and decisively, navigate confidently and courageously, in order to show up in your job search in ways you never thought were imaginable.
OMJS includes lifetime, on-demand access to a fully loaded, 4-module course that walks you through milestone tactics that will help you to navigate the hiring process. These modules pull back the curtain of the hiring process to show you how recruiters and hiring managers think so that you can better prepare yourself in advance.
You’re going to learn the foundation of resume-writing that gets noticed … and the three pieces the most effective resumes MUST have in order to succeed, including:
- How recruiters review and use resumes during the hiring process
- How to build your own Master Vault Resume Bank by integrating your previous knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- How to formulate a top-notch resume from scratch using my CHHEEA Blueprint
You’re going to discover:
- How to set a positive intention behind your career search
- The keys to determining what types of jobs to apply to and how many you should apply to (using my own 3.3.4 ELS model)
- How to find targeted job boards, websites, and professional organizations with job openings that fit your skill set (SUCH a time-saver)
- How (and where) to find job postings that are targeted to underrepresented populations
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The PEP Rally Interview Method for success and how to apply it effectively for your opportunity
- The most common interview errors to look out for and how to use them to your advantage
- “Excuse Me?” – Identify illegal interview questions and answers and know how to address them
During this module, you’re going to:
- Understand the reasons that prevent us from negotiating our salary naturally
- Know why negotiating your salary is so important
- Learn how to determine your “market worth” using the salary calendar worksheet
- Discover the additional elements that can also be negotiated as a part of your total compensation
Each week for 12 weeks, you will have the opportunity to hop on a live group coaching call with me, Jennifer Tardy – Your Career Success Coach, where I will help you to reset old thoughts and triggers that have been holding you back from previous career success. Each group coaching call will be recorded for reference at a later time.
As a member of OMJS, you are also a part of a growing community. When you join the program, you will have instant access to the OMJS Private Facebook group where you will be able to network, collaborate, and be a thought partner to other OMJS students.
Jennifer Tardy, Career Success Coach, owns and operates JTC which is a diversity and inclusion consulting organization in Maryland. Through her #CareerSuccess coaching programs for job seekers and #HiringSuccess diversity training programs for recruiters, she is on a mission to make it easy for recruiters and historically underrepresented job seekers to meet and forge career success. She is an official partner to LinkedIn and The Society for Diversity where she serves as a career coach to it’s members.
Jennifer has vast industry experience as a Recruiting Thought Leader, Diversity Practitioner, and Career Success Coach with over 14 years of experience in the field of human resources and recruiting. She has recruited in the tech, healthcare, education, railroad, plumbing supplies, and professional services industries.
She is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration. She has received several certifications in Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion including her Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR), Certified Diversity Practitioner (CDP), and Certified Diversity Executive (CDE). She is also a Certified DiSC Instructor.
In addition to JenniferTardy, LLC, Jennifer is also co-owner of Proving What’s Possible, LLC (PWP), headquartered in Altavista, VA. PWP is a Mental Health Counseling organization that provides mental health skill building services to help individuals cope with mental illness and achieve community stability and independence.
Jennifer resides in Maryland with her two boys, Austin and Aiden, and her love, Antione.
StartCase Study – Dave (1:22)
StartCHEEAA Defined (0:27)
StartStep #0: Create Your Master Resume Vault (2:20)
StartStep #1: C (Contact Info) (2:17)
StartStep #2: H (Headline) (2:09)
StartStep #3: H (Highlights of Qualifications) (2:44)
StartStep #4 E (Education) (2:22)
StartStep #5 E (Experience) (3:28)
StartStep #6: A (Accomplishments) (1:37)
StartStep #7: Ideal Resume (0:18)
StartReview & Summary (2:15)
StartAction Item/s (0:56)