Top Job Search Strategies
This course includes everything you need to know about becoming an offer MAGNET!
If you’ve ever undertaken a job search that ends up lasting a lot longer than you thought it would take...
You know the battle well.
You feel tired... anxious... worried. Afraid no one will ever see your potential.
It’s like riding a non-stop roller-coaster!
One day you think you might have a shot at an incredible job, the next day you “crash and burn” as you realize once again that the company hired someone else.
Let’s take a deep breath...
During our Job Search Strategies & Techniques course, I’m going to show you how to re-claim your sanity (and your strength).
You’re going to discover:
- How to set a positive intention behind your career search
- The keys to determining what types of jobs to apply to and how many you should apply to (using my own 3.3.4 ELS model)
- How to find targeted job boards, websites, and professional organizations with job openings that fit your skill set (SUCH a time-saver)
- How (and where) to find job postings that are targeted to underrepresented populations
I realize this part of a job search can be challenging.
So during this Module, we’re going to design strategies that make things easier for you. And... even a little fun!
During the Job Search Strategies and Techniques course, you’re going to learn …
- Why LinkedIn can be your best friend who will look out for you – (and Indeed Prime, CareerBuilder, Glassdoor, and Monster)
- Talent Networks – what they are and how to use them
- The secret to navigating “The Company Website”
- Where you should be networking … and how to leverage the connections you get
- The strategy that guarantees better outcomes from professional organization memberships
- The best way to deal with search agencies
- Plus, answers to commonly asked questions like, “How many times per week should I contact a recruiter?” “Should everyone receive the exact resume?” “Should they even receive the same amount of follow-up emails?” (I will tell you EXACTLY how many!)
- And, the same detailed checklists … in-depth explanations of each module … and MUCH more!
If you are looking for a course that motivates you to get started with your job search, then this is the course for you!
By the time you have completed this course, you’ll know how to gain traction on your job search and be seen by recruiters and hiring managers — because you’ll have a better strategy than anyone else.
So now you may be wondering... where do I sign up? And what’s the cost?
But wait... I’m not finished just yet.
Because I have THREE awesome BONUSES for you!
If you’ve ever wondered about the precise steps you must take in order to make your LinkedIn profile really stand out among the crowd, this guide was written for you. As a consultant for LinkedIn, I’m well aware of the best practices to create a LinkedIn profile that some of the top users use in order to become a recruiter magnet. In this guide, I show you step-by-step what you must do and say to make your profile really shine.
Does your workplace reputation need an overhaul so that you can course correct your career path? Well, in this bonus guide, I walk you through everything that you need to do, step-by-step, in order to enhance your workplace reputation.
Ever scratched your head wondering how Sally or Johnny received a promotion when no internal open position was ever announced? It is because there are steps to getting a promotion that are unknown to most employees, even top performers. In this guide, I personally walk you step-by-step through all that you need to do in order to be at that top of the list for that next level job opportunity, so that you can finally land the position that you deserve.
If you are looking for a way to kick start your job search the right way, then this course is for you! Sign up below.
Jennifer Tardy, Career Success Coach, owns and operates JTC which is a diversity and inclusion consulting organization in Maryland. Through her #CareerSuccess coaching programs for job seekers and #HiringSuccess diversity training programs for recruiters, she is on a mission to make it easy for recruiters and historically underrepresented job seekers to meet and forge career success. She is an official partner to LinkedIn and The Society for Diversity where she serves as a career coach to it’s members.
Jennifer has vast industry experience as a Recruiting Thought Leader, Diversity Practitioner, and Career Success Coach with over 14 years of experience in the field of human resources and recruiting. She has recruited in the tech, healthcare, education, railroad, plumbing supplies, and professional services industries.
She is a graduate of Virginia Tech with a bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration. She has received several certifications in Human Resources and Diversity and Inclusion including her Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR), Certified Diversity Practitioner (CDP), and Certified Diversity Executive (CDE). She is also a Certified DiSC Instructor.
In addition to JenniferTardy, LLC, Jennifer is also co-owner of Proving What’s Possible, LLC (PWP), headquartered in Altavista, VA. PWP is a Mental Health Counseling organization that provides mental health skill building services to help individuals cope with mental illness and achieve community stability and independence.
Jennifer resides in Maryland with her two boys, Austin and Aiden, and her love, Antione.